Backup info - this page is hidden from public
The following policies apply to events with more than 10 guests:
- Party Permits are issued on a first come, first served basis.
- Please submit a party permit request at least 2 weeks prior to date requested.
- The host member must be present for the entire event being hosted.
- A $35 fee applies to parties larger than 20 at the beach. Please mail check to:
- Windermere Corporation
PO Box 51029
Seattle, WA 98115
- No more than 60 guests may attend park events at any time. Specifically, several Party Permits may be issued for events occurring simultaneously, but the aggregate number of guests may not exceed 60.
- At most, 30 guests may attend an event being hosted by one member. To host events with over 30 guests, members must obtain multiple permits, with one host member per permit. All co-host members must be present for the entire event being hosted.
- Host members must remind guests not to bring dogs to events. Only resident dogs are allowed during an event. No dogs at all during operating hours.
- Host members must remove trash and return the area used to its condition prior to the event. Trash should be deposited in the dumpster outside the main park gate.
- Host members must remind guests that alcohol is not allowed in the park at any time other time other than Board approved events with an alcohol permit.
- If Beach Club rules are violated, host members will be notified by lifeguards. Continued violations will result in termination of the event.
Site is under construction. Check back soon!
© 2020 Windermere Corporation. All rights reserved.